We Are Higher End Construction
The story so far...
Higher End Construction was established in 2014 originally in Billinge Higher End, Wigan, by Director Tom White. Higher End Construction has grown steadily across Lancashire and the North West of England over the past 5 years.
Higher End Construction’s reputation has been built on outstanding customer service and High End workmanship.
Our carefully selected team strives to surpass our clients’ expectations; it consists of multi-skilled individuals who are professional and reliable.
We deliver a range of services including complete property refurbishment and alterations, building repairs and maintenance, aids and adaptations. We work closely with our clients and are passionate about improving the standard of living in both private and social housing sectors.
- To be the most honest and ethical contractor of choice
- To assist our clients in improving the standard of living in both private and social housing sectors
- To create safer and independent living for vulnerable clients by implementing aids and adaptations
- To maintain high levels of integrity and workmanship on each individual project
- To be known as a reputable, trusted contractor across the North West
- To be a company that our clients want to work with and a company that our employees are proud to work for
- To continue to grow by maintaining excellent relationships with our clients and take that ethos into new future partnerships
- To build a better future guided by our core values
- Excellence – we are competent in what we do and maintain high standards
- Professionalism – we are certified, considerate and committed
- Can do attitude – we are confident in our ability to deal with problems and achieve success
- Collaborative – We are team players, reliable, good communicators and adapt to changing situations.
- Results driven – We are passionate about meeting the schedule on each project we undertake